- Remote Position
- Above-Industry Compensation Packages
- Lucrative Commissions and Performance-Based Bonuses
- US Shift But Flexible Start Time
- Opportunity to Advance Your Career
- Proven managerial experience in healthcare recruitment or talent acquisition
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare industry trends, job market dynamics, and recruitment best practices.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), different job boards, sourcing and interviewing techniques and other HR software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage with candidates, team members, hiring managers, and stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities to handle multiple recruitment projects simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data and metrics to drive recruitment strategies and decision-making.
- Understanding of employment laws, regulations, and equal opportunity principles.
- Excellent management and leadership skills. Resilient and highly-motivated individual
Up to $162,000
Up to $103,000
New York, NY
Up to $111,000
Up to $130,000
Up to $94,000
Up to $128,000